WORKING EFFECTIVELY WITH JAPANESE COLLEAGUES, PARTNERS AND CLIENTS
Mar 27, 2018This seminar is aimed at anyone working in or with Japanese companies as an employee or partner. Emma Johnson will bring her recent experience helping Japanese companies investing in the UK to highlight the issues faced by Japanese companies and their employees.
9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Hilton Manchester Airport
Instructor: Emma Johnson
- Why Japanese tend to be vague and indirect - and how to
interpret what they mean
- Why Japanese people don't give a lot of feedback
- How Japanese society and companies have been changing
- How decisions are made in Japanese organisations
- Why Japanese avoid risk
- How to get your ideas accepted by a Japanese organisation
- How to make meetings with Japanese people more effective
- How to build strong working relationships with Japanese
- How to behave appropriately at meals and other social situations
- What to keep in mind if you travel to Japan for business
- What most bothers Japanese about the Europeans they work with
Individual fee: £375 plus
Discounted fee for more than two delegates from the same organisation: £325 plus VAT
Please see below for payment online by credit card.
For payment by bank transfer or for an invoice - please contact
NB: Credit card name needs to be same as registered participant name.
Credit card payment can also be accepted over the phone. Please call +44 1603 465 520 for further details.
Or post a cheque for the full amount including VAT, made payable to
"Rudlin Consulting Ltd" to St Georges House, 26 Princes Street, Norwich NR3 1AE, UK.
Places are limited to 15 people. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the seminar if sufficient bookings have not been made.
› Back to Index of Events