Our coaching practice is particularly relevant to expatriates and executives who work within multi-cultural teams. The coaching process is not formulaic; it is specific to each individual and to the context of the organisation. Our aim is to help clients optimise their work performance and job satisfaction. Typical coaching goals might include:
- Cultivate a leadership approach and a communication style adapted to a multi-cultural environment.
- Improve interpersonal skills – including empathy, effective relationship-building, influencing, motivating, presenting, resolving conflict and delivering bad news.
- Become more sensitive to the impact of personality, style and cultural differences on work relationships.
- Build self-confidence to enhance leadership "presence"
- Inspire and motivate others, building engagement and commitment.
- Support the creation of a hybrid culture and a cross-cultural vision.
Our executive coaches have been selected for their extensive work experience in Japan and their advanced Japanese language capability. They bring a combination of business and psychological perspectives to their practice and are dedicated to promoting the well being and success of their clients.
Typical coaching programmes take place over 4 – 6 months, with12 contact hours and a review after 2-3 months. We offer a range of programmes that specifically address the needs of multinational companies: